Find answers to your questions here!
How do I register?
- Please visit the Registration page, choose your registration option, fill out the form and pay the event fee.
Who can attend/register?
- A People Movement is geared towards any professional seeking to connect people to ideas and a common cause, better the culture and community of their workplace/employees, improve engagement and wellbeing and/or looking to inspire others towards a common vision. No matter your position or title, you will walk away with actionable items to put into play in your organization. Ideal for any of the following people/positions: CFO, CEO, Human Resources, Employee Engagement, Consultants, Wellness Practitioners, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and the like. Still not sure if it is for you? Check our info page for more information on the event.
Does the entire event fee have to be paid when registering?
- No, the entire ticket price does not need to be paid in full upon registration. You have two options when registering. You may choose to pay a deposit of $1,000 with the remaining $1,499 due by December 1st, 2018 OR you may choose to save $100 on your total cost and pay the full amount of $2,399 when registering.
When is the balance due?
- All workshop fees must be paid in full by December 1st, 2017 or your deposit and any workshop fees paid will be forfeited.
What if I can not attend and I have already registered and paid a deposit?
- Due to the nature of a small event like this, deposits and event fees are non-refundable. You may sell your seat to someone else and you will receive your entire deposit back. If you or Wellness Underground are unable to sell your seat and you still can not attend, your deposit and any workshop fees will be forfeited.
How much is A People Movement?
- $2,499 per person, all inclusive except travel and transportation to and from the hotel. New this year, the third night is included!
Where and when is the event?
- February 11th-13th, 2018 at 21c Museum Hotel in Durham, NC
What is included in the cost? Is airfare included?
- No, your airfare and transportation to the hotel are not included.
- The following is included: private accommodations for 3 nights at 21c Museum Hotel, 7 meals and all snacks, beginning with dinner on Sunday, February 11th and ending with dinner on Tuesday, February 13th, inspiring presentations, breakout sessions, all activities, workshop materials and plenty of swag and goodies.
What time does the workshop start & when does it end?
- Plan to arrive at the hotel in the afternoon. Tentative time for in-person check-in is 3:00pm on February 11th with dinner and the welcome message starting at approximately 4:00pm.
- The event (presentations/breakout sessions) formally end by 4pm on Tuesday with time allotted for networking and an included Mix & Mingle dinner to conclude the event . Tuesday night's stay is included with your event fee.
Why is the event limited to 40 attendees?
- This event is not a conference or convention. Having a smaller group of attendees allows us to have an engaging and interactive educational experience as well as have intimate and authentic conversations. A People Movement is part workshop and part retreat.
Is there a waiting list?
- If registration has reached the 40 person limit, we can put you on a waiting list and notify you if any seats open up.
What types of activities or events will be taking place?
- In addition to inspiring speakers and engaging sessions, there will be peer presentations, networking opportunities, amazing meals, fun group activities and a few surprises!
What is the schedule for A People Movement?
- You can find a tentative agenda at the bottom of The Details page. If you require a printable agenda for your business, employer, etc., to secure funding in order to attend, please contact us at email@example.com
VENDORS & SPONSORS
Are you accepting sponsors for the workshop?
- If you are interested in sponsoring a product or item at the event, please direct all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. To date we have accepted little to no sponsors for each workshop/event as we want to remain as objective as possible and not push products or services on the attendees.
Why are there no vendors and company sponsors present at the workshop/event?
- We want the event/workshop to be a learning experience with a neutral and collaborative environment, not a sales conference or tradeshow. This also allows our speakers to speak freely when presenting since they are not being sponsored by a particular business.
Will there be anything to purchase at the event?
- No, other than additional snacks or personal souvenirs you wish to purchase, there are no other products or materials for sale at the workshop.
Can I bring business cards to hand out to other attendees?
- We encourage networking and welcome business cards. We request that no other marketing materials, literature or other "sales" items be handed out to speakers, event organizers or other attendees.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attendees shall conduct themselves in a professional manner. This is event is meant to educate, inspire and provoke positive change. We encourage networking, sharing and the promotion of quality programming and ideas. There are no vendors, exhibitors or corporate sponsors at this event and direct solicitation to fellow attendees, speakers or workshop staff during this event is prohibited. All attendees are expected respect the no vendor/solicitation policy and to agree to attend with positive and an open mind with without an agenda on selling any products or services during or after the event.